Dear Friends....
This is my first blog for all those friends who always got critics from people that their english writing skills are poor. Well guys let me tell you that I am also having same issue but i am Engineer as well as designer. My creativity doesnt need any barrier. It will flow ith my heart. I am satisfy that I am able to speak with my heart clearly rest i damp care. But yes i found that to improve your grammer is must for effective communicating rest communicate with your mother tounge. Why does a French prould to be associate with French Language rather than learn English. If UK & USA people have to work their , they need to hire their people. Thats the value and respect towards yourself.
Well guys i will share with you Fashion Marketing & Branding consultancy ideas on my next blog. you can open to discuss and soon will post my designs.
Regards,
Er. Deg. Prof. Lokesh Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment